Data Recovery Services in Glasgow
We Can Retrieve Data From Any Device
Get In Touch
Get A Quote
Get Your Data
Data Recovery Services We Offer in Glasgow
We’ve trained our data recovery team to turn their hand to any of the following data recovery services:
- Hard drive data recovery
- SSD data recovery
- SD card data recovery
- USB flash drive data recovery
- Mobile phone data recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Apple Mac data recovery
- RAID data recovery
- External drive data recovery
- Server data recovery
- Data migration
- Data destruction
An Unmatched Data Recovery Service In Glasgow
- High levels of security when handling or transferring data
- A standard, express or emergency service, depending on your needs
- Unrivalled data recovery success rates
- Full transparency around costs and timings
- Specialised data recovery techniques and the latest data recovery tools
- Friendly, down to earth customer service
Send Your Device To Us In The Post
If you’re based in Glasgow or surrounding areas, we’re able to help recover your data. Simply send your device to us in the post and we’ll begin work to retrieve your data. When we’ve recovered the data from your device, we’ll send it back to you securely in the post.
There are two ways to send us your device:
- If your hard drive is small, like a mobile phone, we recommend using Royal Mail.
- For larger hard drives, the size of a tablet or for hard drives within a laptop, we recommend using DHL, DPD or Parcel Force.
How Fast Do You Need Your Data Back?
What Our Customers Say About Us
Excellent service by Datraction with updates throughout the process. Got my data back on time!
Fantastic service… pulled out all the stops and resolved my issue quickly and efficiently. Cheers!
Absolutely saved my life. Got back my photos and so much more, including priceless code since I am a software developer! They are very professional, trustworthy and helpful. I’d highly recommend!!
We invest in highly secure systems to keep your data safe and secure while it is in our possession. All data is stored securely on encrypted drives, monitored by CCTV and alarm activated. Overnight we store the drives in safes for extra security.
We delete your data as soon as you have confirmed you have received it, in line with data protection regulations. If we do not hear from you, any backup data we have will be deleted after 7 working days. If you would like to discuss this in further detail please contact us and we’d be happy to answer your questions.
The best way for us to provide your recovered data back to you is by using an external storage drive. You can either provide this when you give us your device or we can provide you with one for an additional cost.
In most cases, no. In the off chance that we cannot recover your data in-house, we will ask your permission to send your device to our data recovery partner laboratories. To ensure your device is kept secure, we use dedicated couriers to transport your device.